Always Thinking of You Scrapbook Page
This Always Thinking of You project is a mixed media scrapbook page featuring Stampin' Up!'s Rooted in Nature Suite. It was originally supposed to be the first mixed media page I shared with you all but it got bumped in lieu of the pink blog hop. I am always thinking about my kids hence the page title and my reasons for memory keeping in the first place. I chose the Rooted in Nature suite for this page because I love the patterns and colours, and OBVIOUSLY because I am my kids' roots. It was meant to be! HAHA
- Trim Whisper White 12 x 12 Cardstock to 10 x 12'
- Cut 2 strips of 1.5 x 12" Nature's Poem DSP and adhere to WW Cardstock overlapping by .5" so that each strip appears to be 1" wide.
- Emboss 2" strip of soft suede cardstock with pinewood planks embossing folder then adhere to cardstock
- Cut Nature's Poem DSP in to various size squares and strips and rougly arrange layout on cardstock.
- Stamp leaves and trunk in co-coordinating colours so that they peek out from under DSP layers.
- Fray Nature's twine and adhere to WW cardstock base just below truck stamp.
- Adhere DSP layers to cardstock
- Wrap gold metallic thread several times around four fingers then adhere looped thread to back of photograph.
- Stamp "Thinking of You" Sentiment in versamark and heat emboss in gold then fussy cut.
- Die cut leaves and tuck in between DSP layers and photo
- Adhere photo over DSP layers and the adhere fussy cut sentiment on top of corner of photo
- Stamp "Always" in Blackberry Bliss using Pick a Pennant stamp set. Fussy cut and adhere to page
- Add embellishments